Technology does not stand still, especially in the field of entertainment, especially in the United Arab Emirates.
We meet the new world record “Longest zipline in the world” Jebel Jais Flight with a length of 2830 meters (2.83 km). The zip line is located over the Jebel Jais precipice, the highest mountain peak in the UAE at over 1,680 meters above sea level, for those in the know, this is the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah in the north of the UAE.
After flying through the longest zipline, you get to a suspended platform with which you descend to the ground already on a short zipline 1000 meters (1 km) long, so that after buying a ticket you can ride two at once. A total of 3.83 km in flight.
From interesting facts:
- Rope weight: 6 tons
- Location: 1680 meters above sea level
- Construction period: more than a year
- Flight duration: 2-3 minutes
- Descent speed: 120-150 km/h.
- Structure: two ziplines 2.83 and 1 km also suspended platform
- Number of tracks: two parallel
- Accidents: 1 helicopter (4 passengers) caught on a cable.
It’s a pity that our company didn’t build it, but we can make it cooler! Get in touch if you want to build a zipline in your city.
Hours of work
Open Wednesday to Sunday and all public holidays.
Summer time (until September 1) from 10:00 to 18:00.
Winter hours (starting September 4) from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Frequently asked questions:
- Weight: Minimum 40 kg, maximum 130 kg. (Please note that weather conditions may affect your descent)
- Height: 122 cm
- Children under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can make the descent on their own, but they will need written permission from their parents to do so.
- Descent is prohibited for anyone under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other substance that impairs thinking.
- Descent is prohibited – if you have a bad medical condition.
Any document proving your identity is required.
- Any sports clothes will do.
- The clothes should be strong, withstand rough terrain.
- If you are visiting Trolls in winter, you should take a jacket with you,
- it can be cool and windy in the mountains.
- Wear sturdy sneakers or sneakers with good traction.
- Always use sunscreen.
- GoPro rental (additional cost AED 135 incl. VAT)
- Free parking
- Gift shop
- Lockers (for an additional fee)
- Ras Al Khaimah Bus: From Dubai International Airport to Ras Al Khaimah
- Jebel Jais bus: from Ras Al Khaimah to Jebel Jais:
Video of the longest Zipline
Brave people in Ras Al Khaimah are looking forward to riding a new zipline from the top of Jebel Jais, the highest mountain in the United Arab Emirates.
You need to be brave and fully trust the instructors for such a descent.
The Zipline is now fully operational and waiting for visitors. The length of 2,830 meters is officially listed in the Guinness Book of Records.
At a speed of 150 km per hour, you will fly over a picturesque gorge.
The pleasure lasts 2-3 minutes, but what!
After the descent, you will have a video and a photo as a memory.
Two parallel tracks.
You can arrange a race who is faster
After the descent, you will get to the platform where another 1000-meter long zipline is waiting for you.
The longest zipline in the world is temporarily closed, the company Toroverde, which owns the trolley, announced.
We will remind: a rescue helicopter crashed on the slopes of Jebel Jais mountain, there were 4 people on board. At 5:15 p.m. on December 29, 2018, the helicopter caught a propeller on the steel cable of the trolls.
Video of the helicopter crash:
The zipline has resumed operation!